Check Store Availability
Quantity is subject to change at any time.We recommend calling before arriving in our store to ensure stock.
|Great Falls, MT||In stock (3 units)|
|Coeur d'Alene, ID||In stock (13 units)|
|Colville, WA||In stock (6 units)|
|Havre, MT||In stock (2 units)|
|Lewiston, ID||In stock (7 units)|
|Mead, WA||In stock (6 units)|
|Moses Lake, WA||In stock (1 units)|
|Ponderay, ID||In stock (9 units)|
|Spokane, WA||Out of stock|
|Omak, WA||In stock (14 units)|
|GFDC||Out of stock|
Yeti Tundra Cooler is Yeti's original gem. This all-purpose, heavy-duty cooler was made for Northwest users. Wilderness expeditions, hunting, fishing, tailgating Montana, Idaho, Washington style: this cooler has no limitations. Made from UV-resistant polyethylene, this cooler has two to three inches of cold-retaining insulation and a 5-year warranty. Click here to see all available products from Yeti Coolers and Yeti Products.
- 35 Model - 20 Can Capacity
- 50 Model - 32 Can Capacity
- Rotomolded Construction, makes it virtually indestructible
- PermaFrost Insulation
- No Sweat Design keeps it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet makes the cooler stay in place
- Doublehaul Handles are military-grade polyester rope with a heavy-duty textured grip
- Vortex Drain System lets liquids drain out easily
- Color: White
You have no items in your shopping cart.